Anthony tagged me. So here goes - I hope I can think of 8 things/facts/habits about myself.These are the rules: Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. Obviously I'm a history buff with a special interest in Lincolniana, which I think is a strange word.
2. My favorite sportscaster is still Al Michaels, despite the Oswald Rabbit trade.
3. My favorite music is early jazz.
4. I used to work at a newspaper when they had lead type, and yes, I saved a sample of it.
5. I also worked at a seminary, writing for their development office. You didn't know seminaries had development offices.
6. I once had a beach house on the Eastern Coastline which went down in a storm and made it on the AP wires.
7. My favorite book in Scripture is Revelation. Lincoln's was Job. I guess that's understandable.
8. And yes, I have a cat. He is my proofreader. So if you see mistakes on this page, blame him.
Give me a while to think of 8 people I want to do this to.